The Minnesota Public Health Association connects you to public health professionals from multiple disciplines, sectors, and communities. Through MPHA, you can join this collaboration to network and gain practical experience that will empower your career. You can take advantage of all that MPHA has to offer for only $20 annually. Through your membership you will gain immediate access to:
- Membership in MPHA and your attendance at local events provides immediate access to influential public health professionals across the state
- Monthly newsletters focus on statewide events and issues
- Twitter and LinkedIn conversations provide thought-provoking discussions and updates
- Annual Policy Forum events provide continued education on a variety of topic areas and invite local leaders to share their experiences and expertise in a panel discussion
Learn more about the benefits of membership and apply today. We welcome the energy and perspective of student members and look forward to meeting you at an upcoming event or committee meeting!
- Volunteer on a committee and work side by side with experienced professionals. To volunteer (for 2 to up to 5 hours a month) contact the committee co-chairs of a committee that interests you
Through attendance at forums, monthly newsletter or social media communication, or volunteering on a committee, you’ll gain industry knowledge and insights along with practical resources that will help enrich your classroom experience and jumpstart your career.
American Public Health Association student membership
In addition to the local experience and networking you can gain through participation with MPHA, you may want to apply for a student membership with the American Public Health Association.