Supporting Rural Community Health Workers
GENERAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION
- Friday, September 29, 2023
- Early Bird Rate Deadline September 1: $75
- Regular Rate Starting September 2: $100
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Identify strategies for developing skills and improving the effectiveness of CHWs.
- Clarify CHW roles and build confidence around CHW work.
- Apply innovative models to improve community health and health equity.
- Network with Community Health professionals and colleagues to share knowledge and resources.
- Thursday, September 28, 2023
- 5:30-8:00 p.m.
- Hampton Inn & Suites, Mississippi Room
- Sign-up online with conference registration
- $21 paid directly to instructor cash or check
- Hampton Inn & Suites – 1019 Paul Bunyan Drive South, Bemidji, MN 56601
Lodging is available at the Hampton Inn & Suites at a discounted rate (Thursday, September 28th only) for those attending the conference. You must make your reservation by August 31, 2023 to get the discounted rate. When making the reservation, let the front desk know you are requesting the room under “CHW / Northwest Tech” room block to get the discount.
If you need an accommodation for this event, please contact the Accessibility Services Office at 218-755-3883. If an interpreter is needed, two weeks’ notice is requested.